Our expanding and aging society needs people just like you to nurture and support its most vulnerable individuals throughout their day-to-day lives. Kangan Institute offers the courses you need for the jobs that make a difference in people’s lives.
Whether it’s sport and fitness to help people reach their health potential or community and children’s services, to ensure the protection and care of our community members, we offer a range of courses that will ensure you gain the skills you need for the career you were born for.
Whether you’re new to the workforce or seeking to upgrade your skills, our training ensures that you are work-ready. We offer a supportive and friendly adult learning environment that caters to everyone from school leavers through to those seeking a career change later in life.
So if you’re interested in your community and the wellbeing of the people within it, click here to explore your opportunities with us.
- Certificate III in Children's Services
- Diploma of Children's Services (Early Childhood Education and Care)
- Certificate 3 in Education Support (Integration Aid)
- Certificate III in Community Services Work
- Certificate IV in Youth Work
- Diploma of Community Services Work
- Diploma of Community Development
Massage and Myotherapy
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
- Diploma of Massage
- Advanced Diploma of Remedial Massage (Myotherapy)
- Diploma of Traditional Chinese Medicine Remedial Massage (An Mo Tui Na)
- Certificate IV in Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation
Sport, Recreation and Fitness
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Sport and Recreation
- Diploma of Sport and Recreation
- Certificate IV in Sport Development
- Diploma of Sport Development
- Diploma of Sport and Recreation Administration
For more information:
For more information, visit kangan.edu.au call 13 TAFE (13 8233) or email email@example.com.
* Community Careers is not responsible for external links, content, course deliverables or information beyond this page